Saturday, March 5, 2011

Janna Pastin on Location!

It was SO MUCH FUN to work with Amber Beckham on a photoshoot.  She's beyond fabulously talented and is my favorite photographer (in case you couldn't already tell!) and I loved working with her behind her lens!  


Janna is absolutely stunning inside and out.  She is a gifted speaker, writer, life coach, teacher, coach in leading worship, and worship leader herself!  She's also one of my best friends and her friendship & encouragement is priceless.  When she contacted me about styling her for this photo shoot, I was ecstatic!  I did her hair & makeup, as well as some wardrobe consultation.  I also went with her on the shoot to change looks, do touch ups, and just watch Amber in action.  We had a blast!!!  I was honored to be a part of it, ladies!! 


All photos by Amber Beckham Photography:















No comments: